- Does it automatically setup an account? When you place an order the website will automatically create a SUBSCRIPTION this is not the same thing as an ACCOUNT. Setting up an account gives you the access to control or update your information from your end without having to reach out to us. You will want to use the same email you provided on your order when setting up an account - and our software will connect the account & active subscription automatically.
- When will my meals be delivered?
Delivery dates depend on the area. Because of changes with FedEx Ground & Home routes the Saturday delivery is usually unavailable. Most people can expect to get their shipments between Tuesday:Thursday. The meals are packed in refrigerator packaging - so no need to rush home, they should be fine until you get there. :)
- How long are my meals good for?
We recommend eating the meals within 10 days of delivery. If you aren’t able to eat them in that time, the meals will hold upwards of a month in the freezer. Please allow frozen meals about 1 day in the refrigerator before microwaving to eat – frozen meals won’t reheat evenly.
- When do I pick my meals?
We ask that you have your meal selections input by no later than Wednesday at 4:00pm.
- What if I forget to pick my meals?
If you don’t select meals on your subscription; it will automatically send you the same meals you had the week before. NOTE: if we have a menu change – you will receive the REPLACEMENT meal for the selection.
- What does frequency mean?
We offer different frequencies for people who don’t necessarily want 10 meals a week. This is a good alternative to having to suspend your account every other week. You will receive 2 shipments a month, simply store half of the meals in the freezer, until it is time for them to be eaten.
- Can I make changes to my plan?
You can update billing information, address changes, update your meal selections and skip weeks; all from your account management page. Please note: you may not have an account profile setup just because you have a subscription placed. Creating the account isn’t an obligation, so if you try to make changes and can’t find your profile – don’t panic – simply create a new profile, and it will automatically tie to your existing subscription. Have any problems? Let us know!
- Recurring Subscription – am I locked in?
Absolutely not! We setup all of our plans to be on a subscription basis, but you can cancel anytime! We don’t have any exit fee’s or obligated durations. If you just wanted to try us out for a week – you can simply go in once you’ve placed your order, and cancel your subscription from the account management screen – or – shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org – and we can do it for you!
- NOTE: Once an order is submitted – we are not able to cancel or refund that order. Because we are a scratch kitchen, the meals are prepared as the orders are placed. This is why it is very important to make sure any subscription changes are done before Thursday at noon.
- Am I guaranteed my meals?
You are absolutely guaranteed to get the number of meals you ordered! There are some very rare instances, when we are unable to fulfill certain requests. Vendor availability can limit things sometimes, if you ever receive a meal you didn’t order, or are shorted a meal you requested – please contact us so we can work with you to come up with a solution.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh